Top PS3 Wallpapers
PS3 Wallpaper Categories
|View All PS3 Wallpapers (1356)|
Latest PS3 Wallpapers
Games Wallpapers (431)
Sports Wallpapers (13)
|Other Wallpapers (461)|
Movies Wallpapers (31)
Nature Wallpapers (200)
Babes Wallpapers (163)
Cars Wallpapers (57)
Latest PS3 Wallpapers
Most Viewed PS3 Wallpapers
Top Rated PS3 Wallpapers
1. PS3 System Software (Firmware) Version 2.00 or later.
2. One of these three items will be needed:
(a) 5-Pin USB Cable.
(b) WiFi 802.11b Compatible Router/Access Point or available WiFi 802.11b compatible Internet Access.
(c) Memory Stick Pro Duo Card Reader.
**If you have System Software 2.00 already installed on your PS3, skip section 'II' and go on to section 'III'.**
II) Installing System Software Version 2.00 on your PS3:
1. All official instructions on how to update your PS3 to version 2.00 can be found by following this link: http://www.us.playstation.com/ps3.aspx?id=SoftwareUpdate
III) Getting your PS3 Wallpaper onto your PS3:
1. Using a 5-Pin USB Cable or a Memory Stick Pro Duo Card Reader:
(a) Connect your PS3 or Memory Stick Pro Duo to your PC. (If using a USB Cable, plug it into your PS3, boot up your PS3, then go to Settings, and scroll down to USB Connection)
(b) Go to My Computer -> Open the new Removable Disk that has appeared.
(c) Create a folder named "PS3", inside that folder make a new folder named "PHOTO".
(d) Now take the PS3 wallpapers you have downloaded and transfer them into the "PHOTO" folder.
2. Using available WiFi Internet Access:
(a) Boot your PS3 to its Main Menu.
(b) Find the "Network" section and click on the "Internet Browser"
(c) You should see a Blank Page. Click the 'Triangle' button, then click on the "File" button, and finally click "Address Entry".
(d) Type in the url/address to your PS3 Wallpaper image and click "Enter". (If you have an available network setup and ready it should connect to it wirelessly automatically or it should let you choose which one you're like to use. If not you will need to set one up in Network Settings)
(e) You will notice that the image should load up. Now click "File" and click "Save Image".
(f) Destination should be set to "/PS3/PHOTO/" and "File Name" can be whatever you wish. Once set click "Save". Once finished it'll say "Save Complete".
IV) Setting your Wallpaper on your PS3:
1. In the PS3 Main Menu go to "Photo" and click on the Memory
2. Now you will see you image. Select and open the image you'de like to use.
3. Press the 'Triangle' button and then go to "Set as Wallpaper" button and click it.
4. It'll ask you if you'd like to set as wallpaper or overwrite current wallpaper. Click "Yes".
5. Now go back to your PS3 Main Menu and you should have the new custom wallpaper as your background.
Thanks to Dmitry Malayev for writing up this tutorial and contributing many PS3 wallpapers to this section. Some wallpapers were also designed by Aaron Thomas.