Top PSP Wallpapers
PSP Wallpaper Categories
|View All PSP Wallpapers (649)|
Latest PSP Wallpapers
Babes Wallpapers (179)
Cars Wallpapers (30)
Games Wallpapers (136)
|Movies Wallpapers (74)|
Nature Wallpapers (14)
Other Wallpapers (201)
Sports Wallpapers (15)
Latest PSP Wallpapers
Most Viewed PSP Wallpapers
Top Rated PSP Wallpapers
1. PSP System Software (Firmware) Version 2.00 or later.
2. One of these three items will be needed:
(a) 5-Pin USB Cable.
(b) WiFi 802.11b Compatible Router/Access Point or available WiFi 802.11b compatible Internet Access.
(c) Memory Stick Pro Duo Card Reader.
**If you have System Software 2.00 already installed on your PSP, skip section 'II' and go on to section 'III'.**
II) Installing System Software Version 2.00 on your PSP:
1. All official instructions on how to update your PSP to version 2.00 can be found by following this link: http://www.us.playstation.com/psp.aspx?id=SoftwareUpdate
III) Getting your PSP Wallpaper onto your PSP:
1. Using a 5-Pin USB Cable or a Memory Stick Pro Duo Card Reader:
(a) Connect your PSP or Memory Stick Pro Duo to your PC. (If using a USB Cable, plug it into your PSP, boot up your PSP, then go to Settings, and scroll down to USB Connection)
(b) Go to My Computer -> Open the new Removable Disk that has appeared.
(c) Create a folder named "PSP", inside that folder make a new folder named "PHOTO".
(d) Now take the PSP wallpapers you have downloaded and transfer them into the "PHOTO" folder.
2. Using available WiFi Internet Access:
(a) Boot your PSP to its Main Menu.
(b) Find the "Network" section and click on the "Internet Browser"
(c) You should see a Blank Page. Click the 'Triangle' button, then click on the "File" button, and finally click "Address Entry".
(d) Type in the url/address to your PSP Wallpaper image and click "Enter". (If you have an available network setup and ready it should connect to it wirelessly automatically or it should let you choose which one you're like to use. If not you will need to set one up in Network Settings)
(e) You will notice that the image should load up. Now click "File" and click "Save Image".
(f) Destination should be set to "/PSP/PHOTO/" and "File Name" can be whatever you wish. Once set click "Save". Once finished it'll say "Save Complete".
IV) Setting your Wallpaper on your PSP:
1. In the PSP Main Menu go to "Photo" and click on the Memory
2. Now you will see you image. Select and open the image you'de like to use.
3. Press the 'Triangle' button and then go to "Set as Wallpaper" button and click it.
4. It'll ask you if you'd like to set as wallpaper or overwrite current wallpaper. Click "Yes".
5. Now go back to your PSP Main Menu and you should have the new custom wallpaper as your background.
Thanks to Dmitry Malayev for writing up this tutorial and contributing many PSP wallpapers to this section. Some wallpapers were also designed by Aaron Thomas.