PS1 News: Best selling titles of March released. - PS1 News

Members Login: Register | Why sign up? | Forgot Password?

Best selling titles of March released.

  Today the TRST released the list of the top 20 best selling videogames for the month of March. Pokemon-mania still lurks this crazy world as Pokemon Stadium captured the #1 spot. Trailing Pokemon's butt is Onimusha, along with The Bouncer, and only having three days to make the list is ZOE, which is resting comfortably at an early #5 spot. Here are the top 20 games for March:

1) Pokemon Stadium 2: N64-Nintendo 
2) Onimusha Warlords: PS2-Capcom 
3) The Bouncer: PS2 Square-EA 
4) Pokemon Silver: GBC-Nintendo 
5) Pokemon Gold: GBC-Nintendo 
6) Zone of the Enders: PS2-Konami 
7) Triple Play Baseball: PS2-EA Sports 
8) Madden NFL 2001: PS2-EA Sports 
9) Paper Mario: N64-Nintendo 
10) Conker's Bad Fur Day: N64-Nintendo 
11) ATV Offroad Fury: PS2-SCEA 
12) Star Wars Starfighter: PS2-LucasArts 
13) Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001: PS2-EA Sports 
14) Gran Turismo 2: PSone-SCEA 
15) NBA Live 2001: PS2-EA Sports 
16) Mario Tennis: GBC-Nintendo 
17) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2: PSone-Activision 
18) Driver 2: PSone-Infogrames 
19) Spec Ops: PSone-Take 2 
20) All-Star Baseball 2002: PS2-Acclaim 

14 of the 20 are Sony platform games, which gives Sony a hold of 70% of the month of March, while Nintendo has the rest with 30%. 

In related news here is the chart for the top 10 PS2 games of March:

1) Onimusha: Capcom 
2) The Bouncer: Square/EA 
3) Zone of the Enders: Konami 
4) Triple Play Baseball: EA Sports 
5) Madden NFL 2001: EA Sports 
6) ATV Offroad Fury: SCEA 
7) Star Wars Starfighter: LucasArts 
8) Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001: EA Sports 
9) NBA Live 2001: EA Sports 
10) All-Star Baseball 2002: Acclaim

And finally here is the PSOne top 10 list:

1) Gran Turismo 2: SCEA 
2) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2: Activision 
3) Driver 2: Infogrames 
4) Spec Ops: Take 2 
5) WWF Smackdown! 2: THQ 
6) Triple Play Baseball: EA Sports 
7) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater: Activision 
8) Driver: Infogrames 
9) Tomb Raider: Last Revelation: Eidos 
10) Ford Racing: Take 2

4/19/2001 SolidSnake

Put this on your webpage or blog:
Email this to a friend
Follow PSX Extreme on Twitter

Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Google Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Digg Share on Google Buzz Share via E-Mail Share via Tumblr Share via Posterous

New Comment System

Legacy Comment System (0 posts)

There are no comments to display.

Leave a Comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

Our Poll

What do you think of July's PS Plus Games?
They're great! Love the lineup
They're mostly fine, but not awesome
Eh, nothing's really doing it for me this month
No. They're bad. Very bad. Sony should be ashamed

Previous Poll Results