Shadow Man: 2econd Coming will arrive end of February
Acclaim announced today that it will be releasing Shadow Man: 2econd Coming for the PS2 at the end of February. Another exclusive title to Sony's black console, 2econd Coming is another rendition in this supernatural franchise, as it will showcase an impressive story, immersive gameplay, and non-stop action.
"Shadow Man: 2econd Coming builds upon the success of its predecessor by leveraging the power of the PlayStation 2, said Evan Stein, Vice President of Brand. "With vast new environments, hordes of dangerous enemies and intense action at every tap of the controller, Shadow Man: 2econd Coming will have players on the edge of their seats."
Shadow Man: 2econd Coming will offer an array of exciting features, including:
- 30+ hours of haunting gameplay;
- Epic storyline filled with thrills, chills and twists, which are unveiled to the player though both scripted in-game events and dynamic cinematics;
- Third-person horror adventure, featuring multiple routes and the combination of platform, combat, stealth and puzzle-based gameplay;
- In-game transitions between day and night, each filled with unique actions and abilities;
- Real-time weather effects, including rain, snow and the ability to flood game locations;
- Rule-based reactive artificial intelligence, allowing enemies to realistically respond to actual in-game events;
- Six seamlessly connected game locations, each massive with numerous sub areas;
- Ambidextrous gameplay, enabling thrills for right- and left-handed players;
- "Save anywhere" functionality, allowing players to save their game whenever they want.
- Shadow Man: 2econd Coming will ship at the end of February and be in full nationwide retail distribution on March 7.
1/30/2002 Matt Stensrud