Shadow Man: 2econd Coming ships
Acclaim Entertainment announced today that they have shipped Shadow Man: 2econd Coming to the Playstation 2. The title features an all new game engine with immersive gameplay, non-stop action, and a great story. The game is the latest chaper in Acclaim's supernatural franchise.
"Shadow Man: 2econd Coming brings an entirely new level of horror to the PlayStation 2 that will raise the hairs on gamers' necks," said Evan Stein, Vice President of Brand. "Amid chilling new environments, scores of horrific enemies and white-knuckle action at every twist and turn, Shadow Man: 2econd Coming will deliver an unparalleled gaming experience."
Shadow Man: 2econd Coming offers an array of exciting features, including:
- 30+ hours of haunting gameplay;
- Epic storyline filled with thrills, chills and twists, which are unveiled to the player though both scripted in-game events and dynamic cinematics;
- Third-person horror adventure, featuring multiple routes and the combination of platform, combat, stealth and puzzle-based gameplay;
- In-game transitions between day and night, each filled with unique actions and abilities;
- Real-time weather effects, including torrential rain and icy snow;
- Rule-based reactive artificial intelligence, allowing enemies to realistically respond to actual in-game events;
- Six seamlessly connected game locations, each massive with numerous sub areas;
- Ambidextrous gameplay - twice the gore with a fully-functional weapon in each hand;
- Multiple game saving locations.
Shadow Man: 2econd Coming will be available on March 7.
2/28/2002 Matt Stensrud