Crave details E3
Crave announced today their E3 plans and the titles they plan to display. Amongst the five titles, four are multi-platform games, with one being solely released on the PS2. The complete list as followed:
- Ultimate Fighting Championship: Throwdown - PlayStation 2, GameCube
- The Lost - PlayStation 2, Xbox
- Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter - Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, PC
- Whirl Tour - GameCube, PlayStation 2
- H2Overdrive - PlayStation 2.
"We are exhibiting a variety of quality entertainment titles that combine great gameplay and advanced technology at the show this year," said Martin Spiess, senior vice president, global marketing at Crave Entertainment. "We are expanding our strong, established brands like Ultimate Fighting Championship, while exploring new terrain with games like The Lost(TM), Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter and Whirl Tour."
The Lost, Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter, and Whirl Tour will hit store shelves in the fourth quarter of this year. H2Overdrive is currently slated for release in the third quarter of 2002. UFC Throwdown is scheduled for release June 25.
5/9/2002 Matt Stensrud