Sky Gunner website announced
Atlus announced today that there is a new website for their PS2 title Sky Gunner. The game is showing great promise and definitely deserves an exclusive website. The address is http://www.atlus.com/sg/index.html and the features include:
- An awesome three-minute trailer containing clips from the animated intro
- Screenshots, wallpaper and the official SkyGunner comics
- Loads of background information on the main characters as well as their planes.
- A wealth of hints, tips and codes outlining the methods to unlocking the hidden features of the game
- The SkyGunner Online Ranking, where users can send in their scores to compete for bragging rights and cool stuff
Also, for those not familiar with the game, we have official game features as well:
- Powerful game engine allows for expansive environments, an insane amount of particle effects and on-screen action!
- Dynamic targeting system allows for a cinematic view of the action!
- The SkyGunners take their own specialized flying machines into battle! Use Copain's Vortex Maneuver to deflect enemy fire or Femme's Active Turn to get back into the heat of battle!
- Do you have what it takes to be an ace SkyGunner? Take advantage of the intricate scoring system to unlock hidden secrets and modes!
- Use a multitude of special weapons such as the Cross Missile and Pumpkin Bomb to defeat the flying forces of Ventre!
- DVD format allows you to choose between the original Japanese and the new English voice-overs that are interwoven throughout the action!
Read Arnold's review of Sky Gunner, this is a title very worthy of purchase.
6/28/2002 Matt Stensrud