Smash Cars details
Developed by Creat Studio, Smash Cars has players steering remote-control cars in a high-speed race where the daily environment around you is ever changing and full of obstacles. The game is for one or two players and throws numerous possibilities at you. The game provides special control features including power boosts, jumps, realistic physics. The environments are impressive and feature waves on the beach, engine smoke, dust, splashing water and more.
- Remote-control cars with realistic physics
- Fantastic Control: Boosts and Jumps
- Interactive environments: Everything hinders toy cars on the track!
- Shortcuts enhance game-play
- Visual effects such as waves on the beach, engine smoke, dust, splashing water and more
- Championship Mode: Upgrade with prize money, unlock new tracks
- Smash Cars will is expected to be released Q1 2003.
7/2/2002 Matt Stensrud