NCAA Football 2003 ships to stores
EA Sports announced today that NCAA Football 2003 has shipped to retailers and should be available soon. One of the nice features of NCAA Football 2003 is the fact that anyone from anywhere can basically choose their favorite college team. With 144 different teams, Tiburon made sure that even the smallest of universities were represented. Also, the amount of realism that is presented concerning each team and their respectable stadium is amazing. The fight songs are perfectly illustrated and offer numerous variables concerning when you will hear them. Inclusively, there are 127 Division 1-A teams and 27 Division 2-A squads.
- Game Features:
- 25 New mascot teams
- 3D cheerleaders (male and female, no less)
- More than 200 authentic school fight songs
- School specific entrances
- Play Rival Schools for 23 real life trophies
- Trophy Room
- Create-a-School- replace any school with your own including uniform, stadium and fight song
- 28 Bowl Games including the new San Francisco and Queen City Bowls
- Unlock special NCAA cards that can be used in Madden 2003
- Favorite Team personalization. Customize the game interface with your favorite university's colors, mascot and fight song.
- 117 Division 1-A and 27 Division 1-AA schools.
7/22/2002 Matt Stensrud