StarCraft: Ghost announced
Blizzard Entertainment announced today StarCraft: Ghost for the next-generation consoles. The game is a tactical-action title published by Capcom and Blizzard Entertainment in Japan. Players take the role of Nova, a lethal Ghost soldier trained with espionage and tactical combat. Also, a 3rd-person camera view displays dramatic lighting, startling detail, and a blend of realistic, and fantastical design.
"We're very excited about returning to the StarCraft series," stated Mike Morhaime, Blizzard Entertainment president and co-founder. "Our roots are based in console gaming, and we look forward to developing this universe for the next-generation console systems."
Key features in StarCraft: Ghost include:
- Revolutionary new style of gameplay featuring enhanced physical and psionic abilities
- Hostile Environment Suit designed to magnify strength, agility, and speed
- Over-the-top special effects offer stunning visuals and unparalleled tactical realism
- Immersive 3D environments showcase rich textures and highly stylized character models
- Unique Calldown abilities allow players to target large-scale attacks from the ground
- A deeply evolving storyline set in Blizzard's gritty sci-fi StarCraft universe
9/20/2002 Matt Stensrud