HyperSonic.Xtreme ships to retailers
Majesco announced today that it has shipped the futuristic racer HyperSonic.Xtreme (HSX) to retailers. HSX includes 30 tracks and presents players with a track editor that allows for an incredible personal racing experience. The tracks are slalom or circuit, and are offered in varieties of lengths and sizes. Weather effects, such as snow, dust and water are amongst the environmental effects that players can manipulate.
"With fully realized interactive environments, an innovative track editor, and a variety of tracks from which to choose, HSX delivers one of the most diverse racing experiences on the PlayStation 2." said Ken Gold, Vice President of Marketing. "HSX provides an exciting gaming experience that is sure to appeal to racing fans everywhere, and provide consumers with a game they can return to again and again."
HSX offers the following key features:
- Unique real-time mathematical track system;
- Selection of 16 different racers each with their own racing attributes;
- Race head-to-head in the fast-paced, two-player mode;
- Collect power-ups to increase speed and regenerate shields;
- All objects in game can be manipulated with instant functionality and interactivity;
- One of the fastest games in its niche, with over 60 frames per second;
- Easy to follow tutorials ease players into track creation.