Konami reveals TGS plans
Konami recently announced their plans for this month's Tokyo Game Show, where they will feature their upcoming game Genso Suikoden 4, in addition to special presentations by company leader Hideo Kojima and Koji Igarashi.
The special events will feature discussions between Kojima and Silicon Knights' Dennis Dyack on the future of game consoles, as well as session with Kojima and Ryuhei Kitamura of Napalm Films, dealing with video presentation in the 21st century. There will also be discussions between Castlevania: Lament of Innocence producer Koji Igarashi and series illustrator Ayami Kojima.
As for the actual show, Konami will share its booth with affiliates Hudson Soft and Genki, and will be displaying the following games for the Playstation2:
- J-League Winning Eleven Tactics
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
- Firefighter F.D.18
- Ichigeki Hicchuu!! Hoihoi san
- Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
- Dance Dance Revolution Party Collection
- K-1 World Grand Prix
- Soccer Kantoku Saihai Simulation: Formation Final
- Pop'n Music 9
- AirForce Delta: Blue Wing Knights
- Karaoke Revolution
- Keiei Simulation Jurassic Park
- Gegege no Kitarou: Ibun Youkaitan
- Cool Girl
- Ashita no Joe
- Tantei Gakuen Q
- Dear Boys: Fast Break!
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
9/10/2003 Ryan Hartmann