Japanese Sales Charts
Media Create has once again passed along its weekly list of the top 10 selling console software titles in Japan.
Here is the company's full report, covering the week of January 5-11, 2004:
1. Gran Turismo 4: "Prologue"—PS2—SCE
2. Hot Shots Golf 4—PS2—SCE
3. Mario Kart: Double Dash!!—GC—Nintendo
4. Donkey Konga—GC—Nintendo
5. Taiko no Tatsujin: 3rd Generation—PS2—Namco
6. Momotaro Railway 12—PS2—Hudson
7. Mario Party 5—GC—Nintendo
8. Full Metal Alchemist—PS2—Square Enix
9. Pokemon Colosseum—GC—Pokemon
10. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga—GBA—Nintendo
Total sales for the week’s top 100 software titles amounted to about 820,000 units, slightly less than 2003’s weekly average of 940,000 units.
1/19/2004 Aaron Thomas