PC Data updates its list of the top ten PlayStation 2 games.
Last week's premiere list of PC Data's top ten selling PlayStation 2 games has been drastically changed. The top three are unchanged, but several newbies have blasted onto the list, including TimeSplitters, NHL 2001, Summoner, Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore and Kessen. Electronic Arts, as you might expect, has a very strong showing on PC Data's chart, as their support for the PlayStation 2's launch was very strong. The full list is as follows.
1. Madden NFL 2001, Electronic Arts, $51
2. Tekken Tag Tournament, Namco, $51
3. SSX, Electronic Arts, $51
4. Ridge Racer V, Namco, $47
5. TimeSplitters, Eidos, $51
6. NHL 2001, Electronic Arts, $52
7. Summoner, THQ Inc., $51
8. Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore, Tecmo, $51
9. Kessen, Electronic Arts, $52
10. Armored Core 2, Agetec, $52
11/3/2000 Bryan Keers