Splinter Cell 4 Named, Dated
Following the Tom Clancy Splinter Cell franchise tradition of innovation, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent will completely revolutionize and reinvent the spy action genre by introducing an unprecedented double agent concept and an entirely new breed of game play that adds an exciting new dimension to the gaming experience.
Veteran agent Sam Fisher is back. But he's never faced an enemy like this before. To stop a devastating terrorist attack, he must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. For the first time ever, experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. As you infiltrate a terrorist organization in its American headquarters, you must carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many criminals and you'll blow your cover. Hesitate too long and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
Key Features Include:
- Dual objectives to fulfill: NSA government agents and terrorists will each want you to accomplish opposing tasks at the same time.
- Discover the tension of being a double agent: Use actual tactics employed by today's real-life double agents to sabotage the terrorists' plans.
- Explore a branching storyline with multiple endings: Your choices have an impact on how the story and game play unfolds.
- A world of international espionage: Missions from all over the world, from Asia to Africa to the heart of the US.
- Experience extreme situations: underwater or in a sandstorm, hiding behind the dust or smoke - and even skydiving.
- New authentic gadgets: Master the latest weapons and gadgets used by NSA government agents in addition to black-market terrorist weapons.
- Innovative online play: The critically acclaimed multiplayer action of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell is back with entirely new innovations for each platform.
12/14/2005 Frank Provo