Rock The 80s: Last Tracks And Release Date
Activision has announced that Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s has gone gold and will be available on July 24 for the PS2. As fans of the franchise probably already know, it will boast retro rock tracks, unlockable guitars, and new characters. In addition, the team has provided the last bunch of tracks we can expect to hear, giving us a grand total of 30 songs.
The last 9 tracks are as follows:
- Caught in a Mosh (as made famous by Anthrax)
- Balls to the Wall (as made famous by Accept)
- Electric Eye (by Judas Priest)
- Los Angeles (as made famous by X)
- Police Truck (as made famous by Dead Kennedys)
- We Got the Beat (as made famous by The Go Go's)
- (I Think I'm) Turning Japanese (as made famous by Vapors)
- Seventeen (as made famous by Winger)
- Because, it's Midnite (by Limozeen)
This is the fourth and final track update, and you can view the first three track revealings here, here, and here. That's right, everything from Twisted Sister to Judas Priest, so now you're all sorts of stoked, aren't you? Remember, July 24 is the day, Guitar Hero and '80s fans.
Related Game(s): Guitar Hero: Rock the 80s
6/29/2007 Ben Dutka