Monster supports PS2 with extension and power cords
Monster Game announced today that they will be releasing an AC power cable and a 2 Player extension cable for the PS2. They will be titled PowerLine and FreePlay, respectively, and offer the highest quality in product accessories.
"PlayStation 2 owners can now accessorize every cable in their system with a Monster product," said Noel Lee, Head Monster and founder of Monster Cable. "Our S-Video and Component Video cables for the PS2 set the standard for gaming at home, and these two new products follow suit."
FreePlay is the first extension cable with a dual-headed design, allowing gamers to extend playing range without the mess of separate cords. The peripheral is labeled making it easy to differentiate between controllers. Features include:
- Seven foot extension for optimal mobility
- Two stylish blue LEDs that confirm proper and reliable connection between controllers and the PS2
- Extends controllers while maintaining excellent signal transfer and gaming integrity
- Xtra Low Noise(R) construction rejects noise and allows the fastest, most accurate signal transfer
- 24k gold contacts ensure maximum signal transfer for the best possible connection
- FreePlay retails for $29.95
The PoweLine is the highest performance AC power cable available for the PS2 and will connect the PS2 to any standard electrical outlet. Features include:
- Generous 10 foot length for maximum playing convenience
- 24k gold contacts maximize power transfer and corrosion resistance
- Duraflex(R) protective jacket provides greater flexibility and long-lasting durability
- Ergonomic connectors with rubber finger grips for easy insertion and removal
- XLN(R) Xtra Low Noise(R) construction eliminates crosstalk or "noise" between conductors for the best possible picture and sound
- PowerLine retails for $12.95
Both products are available now.
10/26/2001 Matt Stensrud