Jeremy McGrath Supercross World ships today
Acclaim Max Sports announced today the release of Jeremy McGrath Supercross World for the PS2. Developed by Acclaim Studios Salt Lake, JMSW features an all-new game engine that has been made exclusively for next generation consoles. The game is said to incorporate some of the best racing and trick displays seen in a supercross title.
“Jeremy McGrath is one of the strongest franchises within the Acclaim Max Sports portfolio, and has sold nearly two million units worldwide,” said Steve Felsen, senior brand director for Acclaim. “With its state-of-the-art technology, graphics and gameplay, Supercross World will appeal to both diehard racing fans and mass-market consumers this holiday season.”
- 25 super-sized tracks - baja, indoor supercross, freestyle and outdoor motocross;
- Play as any of the game’s 7 pro riders in either a quick freestyle tournament or through the championship mode;
- Customizable rider attributes, including jumping, cornering, stability and stunts;
- Integrated career rewards unlock new environments, bikes and riders;
- Innovative “Stunt Advantage System” provides players with enhanced rider performance after they execute stunts correctly;
- Flexible stunt system allows for holding, landing and stringing stunts together in succession for extra points;
- Over 24 different stunts, including nac-nacs, supermans, fender grabs, 360s and barrel rolls. Plus, each rider has his own unique stunt package;
- Head-to-head split-screen gameplay in all four racing modes;
- Various mini-challenges, including “Get the Hole-Shot,” “Grab the Cash,” “Jump Through the Field Goal” and more.
11/15/2001 Matt Stensrud