Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force hits store shelves
Majesco has announced that Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force for the Playstation 2 is now available in stores. The game is based on Activision's top-selling PC game and enables the Quake III Arena engine. The story starts out with the U.S.S. voyager mysteriously being transported into a hull space infested with danger. As part of Voyager's elite Hazard Team, you must defend it from a host of scavenging aliens. Elite Force showcases 40 single-player missions and 16 multiplayer arenas.
- Encounter 14 different enemies, including never-before seen aliens
- Utilizes the Quake 3 engine, enhanced with the Icarus AI system
- 9 powerful weapons - each with two firing modes - provides 18 attack options
- Extraordinary Star Trek team interaction and artificial intelligence
- Ultra-intense single player missions and over 30 multi-player arenas
- Challenge up to 4 players head-to-head in a multiplayer holodeck match
- Authentic Star Trek sound effects and the voice talents of the Voyager cast
- Bases on Activision's top-selling PC game and the most recognized science fiction show on television.
12/11/2001 Matt Stensrud