Wizardry and Hoshigami ship!
It was announced today that Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth for the PSX and Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land for the PS2 have shipped to retailers. Both titles are RPG's and will be available for the holidays. Game features include:
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth:
-  Over 40 missions to test your tactical prowess.
-  Create your own combination attacks using the innovative Session System to decimate the enemy forces.
-  Unleash magical fury by channeling energy through your customizable Coinfeigns.
-  Plan your battles to ensure victory by utilizing the RAP (Ready for Action Point) System.
-  Feel the pressure of battle by using the Critical Attack Gauge. An ill-timed attack could mean the difference between victory and defeat.
Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land:
-  Create and customize your party members from 5 races and 8 character classes.
-  Over a hundred items and weapons to discover.
-  Advanced 3D battle engine allows you to fight over a dozen enemies at the same time.
-  Fear the Reaper. Explore a vast underground world, but don't lose your way or the Reaper will come for your soul.
-  Combining the power of certain magic stones paves the way to stronger spells. Are you good enough to find them all?
-  Allied Actions are the key to victory, but will clashing personalities in your party keep you from realizing your maximum potential.
12/20/2001 Matt Stensrud