GameStop Black Friday Deals 'n Steals
Black Friday is almost here and if you want the competitive edge over other shoppers, you gotta get going early.
And this year, GameStop will be one of the retailers that will promote frantic consumerism not long after the turkey has been consumed.
Approximately 2,200 GameStop locations around the country will open at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, November 25, while the other 2,300 will open at 5:00 a.m. The store will be offering "a vast selection of one, three and seven day deals and specials," and you'll also be able to trade in your iPod, iPhone, or iPad for store credit. Here are some of the deals and steals:
- More than 2,500 game gifts available under 20 dollars
- 50 to 70 percent off select DS games
- Up to 60 percent off select Xbox 360 games
- Up to 60 percent off select PlayStation 3 games
- Receive up to $300 in-store credit for your old iPod, iPhone or iPad
- Buy two get one free on all pre-owned products
- Buy two get one free on select Xbox 360 Kinect games
- Receive $30 in-store credit guaranteed when you trade select games within 60 days of launch
If you want to know when the stores in your area will be opening, check the stores that will be part of the midnight frenzy at GameStop's website.
11/23/2011 10:20:48 AM Ben Dutka