Magazine Reveals New Tekken 6 Details
A recent article in Arcadia Magazine - as summarized by SDTekken.com - has revealed plenty of new information regarding the highly anticipated Tekken 6. Check it out!
- If you think you've seen it all, think again. Even though many familiar faces will be returning, there are new animations for every character.
- Every character has this nifty "item move," like Bryan's shotgun on display in a recent trailer. So what will Heihachi have? A Samurai sword, perhaps? We do know Anna will toss her high heels at her opponent...kinda lame, but whatever.
- Yoshimitsu has undergone a serious overhaul. This time, he's considered an "expert character," because his sword is "losing power" and we might have to adopt a different fighting style...
- Lei Wulong's list of moves has been altered a bit; they appear to be more like Lei Fei's from VF 5.
- Marshall Law is another character that has changed significantly. Supposedly, fans of Bruce Lee and the Jeet Kun Do style will be plenty satisfied.
We expect to see more details soon, and hopefully, a more concrete release date than "TBA 2007."
Related Game(s): Tekken 6
4/13/2007 Ben Dutka