PlayStation Network Update: 5/10/07
While simplistic in aesthetics, it runs at a delightful 1080p at 60 frames per second. The game has seen a few delays in release due to last minute polishing that Jaffe saw fit to be made (kudos to that). The game is offline and online, but its main focus is online.
In addition to CAC, we've also got the arcade classic Rampart, a Warhawk video, and trailer for Burnout Paradise. Check out the details below:
* Calling All Cars Full Game ($9.99): Calling All Cars is a high-octane, fast-action game of cops n' robbers from the creative director of the Twisted Metal® franchise and the original God of War®, David Jaffe. Take on the role of a bounty hunter careening around a stylish cartoon world on the hunt for criminals on the loose. With more than 10 vehicles and four different levels to choose from, Calling All Cars combines demolition derby style action, crazy weapon pickups, humor, and a throwback to classic arcade games.
* Rampart Full Game ($4.99): Defeat enemy ships while preventing your opponent from damaging castle walls! In this classic arcade title, strategy is the key to victory as you prepare for battle, build and repair your territories, and fire away at enemies.
* Warhawk Video (free): Learn about air combat and preview your arsenal of weapons in the latest video from Warhawk, the first multiplayer, fully immersive online-only game available this summer exclusively for the PS3 system.
* Burnout Paradise Trailer (free): Get a sneak peak at EAs gorgeous racing title with this new trailer.
* Rampage™ Video (free): Prepare to re-live all of the incredible monster mashing mayhem in this Rampage World Tour video!
5/10/2007 Arnold Katayev