Lightning Returns Info: "Style" System, Combat Is "ATB Amazing"
You want to know more about Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, don't you? Didn't you enjoy that wickedly awesome debut trailer?
...we won't comment any further. But we do know that thanks to Famitsu (as cited by Gaming Everything), we've got a few more gameplay details to share with those who are highly anticipating this title. Yeah, we know you're out there.
- Can change costumes, including colors, throughout the game
- Time is always flowing when you’re out in the field, except when you’re cycling through menus
- NPCs will change their whereabouts and actions
- Lightning operates alone in the game
- “Style” – can register weapons, shield, accessories, abilities into a Style during combat, switch to different ones while battling
- Tentative combat name: “ATB amazing”
- Gives you the sensory feeling that multiple people are fighting even though it’s really just Lightning
I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh at that last one. So what are they trying to say? That fighting as one person somehow feels like fighting with a party? Why even say that if you thought going solo was the right thing to do? Trying to backtrack after realizing that you've made an action game and everyone is calling you on that? Well, whatever.
Related Game(s): Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
12/25/2012 11:36:50 PM John Shepard