Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack Hits Stores On February 26
The game that won our Best Shooter award for 2012 is about to get even more appealing.
Today, 2K Games and Gearbox Software have announced that the Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack will release for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on February 26 for the great low price of $29.99.
The package features $40 worth of additional content including all the content previously released "up to the second add-on campaign." So if you missed out on all the fun last year and have been waiting for a special bundle that includes most all content available, the end of February will be the time to strike. Here's what's featured in addition to the first two expansion packs:
- Play as a fifth character: Gaige, the Mechromancer
- Fight challenging enemies in the Creature Slaughter Dome battle arena and earn Mad Moxxi’s rare rocket launcher
- Unlock unique weapons including the Gearbox Gun Pack and Skyrocket Grenade
- Customize each character with additional heads and skins
- Receive a Golden Key to unlock rare loot from the golden chest in Sanctuary
Borderlands 2 was one of the most beloved games of 2012, as it garnered over 55 end-of-year awards worldwide. This isn't exactly called a "Game of the Year" package but hey, it'll do, right?
Related Game(s): Borderlands 2
2/5/2013 10:06:03 AM Ben Dutka