GTAV Title Update Brings GTAO, Multiple Story Mode Fixes
A game the size of Grand Theft Auto V is bound to have a few bugs when it first launches.
But developer Rockstar has been working on those issues from the start, and the first update has arrived. This title update also includes the debut of Grand Theft Auto Online, which lets you explore the vast landscape with a multitude of other players.
The update has repaired several issues found in the Story mode, as explained at Rockstar's site. Here's the list of fixes:
- Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
- Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
- Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
- Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
- Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
- Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
- Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes
That problem concerning the loss of saved vehicles was wicked annoying, and I'm glad that was fixed. Now I feel better about having some ultra-rare vehicle that I don't want to lose, and feeling moderately safe that I can store it in one of my garages. As for GTA Online, it isn't my thing, but I bet a lot of people are enjoying the action even as I type this.
Related Game(s): Grand Theft Auto V
10/1/2013 9:46:21 PM Ben Dutka