New GTA Online Update Fixes Another Round Of Issues
Rockstar continues to bang away at Grand Theft Auto Online, and many players are saying the developer's efforts have paid off.
The epic multiplayer experience should be even better now, as a new GTAO update is available for the PlayStation 3, and should be ready within the next 24 hours for the Xbox 360. As revealed at Rockstar's official website, the new title update fixes a host of significant problems. Check it out:
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the "replay" option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match
Rockstar apologizes for any inconvenience these "growing pains" may have caused. If you were one of the unfortunate players to lose a created character or game progress, they say they're "still investigating" and they hope to have some news for you on that front soon.
So, what do you think of GTAO?
Related Game(s): Grand Theft Auto V
10/9/2013 9:45:09 PM Ben Dutka