Ubisoft Nails Down Multiple Release Dates
Why will the fall be so amazing? Simply put, because a ton of great games are on the way, and Ubisoft is one of the major contributors to that stellar lineup. Today, they've come forward and unveiled their fall schedule, pinning release dates to several huge titles like Assassin's Creed, Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway, Splinter Cell: Conviction, and Haze. The only mysterious no-show is Tom Clancy's EndWar, but other than that, this list is packed.
As you can see, they've placed the widely anticipated Assassin's Creed after both Halo 3 and Grand Theft Auto IV, which is probably a good move...but is it far enough away from those two? Well, if the game is as incredible as we think it'll be, that might not matter too much. The final point of interest in this list centers on Haze. For some time, it was believed the game would be a timed exclusive on the PS3, but Ubisoft is listing it as a simultaneous release for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC on November 30.
- Dark Messiah: Elements - 7th September (Xbox 360)
- Settlers VI - 7th September (PC)
- Brothers In Arms: Double Time - 21st September (Wii)
- Naruto: Rise of a Ninja - 19th October (Xbox 360)
- Assassin's Creed - 9th November (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
- Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway - 16th November (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
- Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 - 16th November (Wii, DS)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction - 16th November (PC, Xbox 360)
- Haze - 30th November (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
6/19/2007 Ben Dutka