E3 2007: Trailers, "Hidden Booth Interviews" On PSN
Most of you probably didn't get a chance to attend E3, which means you're perusing a variety of sites - despite the fact that ours is the only one you need to visit for coverage - in order to check out all the new media. Well, we'll be providing a massive E3 preview/trailer blowout in just a few minutes, but in the meantime, the PlayStation Store has you covered.
If you log into the Store today, you'll see that the E3 Business and Media Summit tag takes you to a slew of trailers and demos. Some of these are directly from Sony's press conference, while others were only shown at the individual publisher booths. The list of awesome additions to the Store includes the lengthy and incredibly impressive Killzone 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots trailers, plenty of other previews, and the following list of "hidden booth interviews" (they're hidden in strange sections of the Store):
- LittleBigPlanet (found in games/downloadable games/ super rub a dub)
- Ratchet & Clank (found in Ridge Racer Add-Ons/URFA Special Events Page 3)
- NBA 08 Booth (found in Go!Puzzle Game Packs)
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Booth (found in View All / M-Q / Nany Drew)
- SingStar@E3 '07 Booth Interview (found in Blu-ray disc trailers Bruce Springsteen Live in Dublin)
- Heavenly Sword 07 Booth (found in PS1/Classic Games for PSP/PS3)
- Folklore Booth (found in View All / H-L / Lucky You)
Pretty cagey of Sony, eh? Why they did this, we don't know, but we assume it's to greet non-E3 seekers with little updates while they search for something else. Whatever the reason, if you don't want to miss a beat in E3 updates, go and find these hidden booth interviews!
7/12/2007 Ben Dutka