Warhawk v1.1 Patch Drops Today
Okay, first we heard about it, than it was mistakenly made available to some players who use the Blu-Ray version, and now, it's finally official: we will see the v1.1 patch for Warhawk today! According to the Game's Director, Dylan Jobe, the team will be "globally deploying the v1.1 during an extended maintenance window Friday, November 2 between 5 a.m. and 9 a.m. Pacific.
The finalized changes and upgrades are as follows:
- Stat database stability improvements
- Improved server stability
- Max Clan limit changed from 32 to 64
- Viral Rank-up bug fixed and correct for players that were accidentally ranked up.
- * “Time-in-Vehicle” Stats fixed so certain awards can now be granted properly.
- Stat connection, fetch/post fixes
- Significantly improved client connection stability
- Quad “????” Ping display bug fixed
- Added support for Player-Ranked Servers
- Game synchronization fixes due to fluctuating network conditions (packet-drop)
- Crash fixes for end of game and split screen
Jobe also wanted to add that for those of us who accidentally downloaded the patch before it was ready, the fixes obviously didn't go into full effect. At the time, we were advised to erase the game data and reload in order to run on v1.0 again. This time, it's for real, and you will be prompted to download v1.1 when their maintenance is finished. Just remember, it fixes all that accidental ranking up that happened, so if you're a General and don't deserve to be...you won't be a General any longer after tomorrow. Sorry, but we gots to play fair!
Related Game(s): Warhawk
11/1/2007 Ben Dutka