Namco/Bandai Unveils New Ridge Racer 7 Details
One of the more anticipated PS3 launch titles has been looking pretty good lately, and now the publisher/developer has released a new set of details for all you racing fans.
In addition to a horde of new media, they revealed some new information regarding the game's customization features and three hot new cars. The press release listed out four interesting tidbits in the realm of customization:
Create the Ultimate Exterior
- Players can choose from a variety of body kits, colors and decals to change the look of their machines, as well as a large selection of wheels.
- Perform engine tune-ups and performance upgrades to improve your chances in the extensive GP series.
- Improve cornering performance by adjusting tires and suspension to customize drift characteristics.
- Various nitrous options are now available. Strengthen your normal or ultimate charge, increase the number of nitrous tanks, select auto-charge or reverse charge, or even use flex nitrous, which can be turned on or off at any time!
And now, the three newly-unveiled machines:
- The latest super sports vehicle from Terrazi boasts a 4000cc V8 engine, a top speed of 210mph and a handcrafted body, making this machine no match for its competitors.
- With an extremely practical and luxurious interior, this powerful and sporty car possesses a drastically lightened body, an inline 2000cc 4-cylinder engine, and a top speed of 178mph.
- This high-tech sports coupe features multi-torque control for variable road and weather conditions, an inline 2700cc 4-cylinder engine and a top speed of 156mph. Jujak is the cutting-edge sports car.
Ridge Racer 7 is slated to launch alongside the PS3 on November 17.
Related Game(s): Ridge Racer 7
10/17/2006 Ben Dutka