Win a Copy of Monster Madness: Grave Danger (UPDATED)
Winning stuff is fun. There's nothing quite like the feeling of getting something for free. So here were are giving away copies of Monster Madness: Grave Danger for five lucky gamers to win. If you're not familiar with Monster Madness, it's a beat 'em up action title where you fight off an invasion of evil using one of four characters.
Updated: So how do you enter? Simple. Take the 30-seconds to sign up for our comments section below and start posting your thoughts to our articles. All you have to do is make 1 Comment and you're officially in the drawing. Good luck!
Click Here to Register
Additional Monster Madness features:
- 4 player top-down action, online or offline. Extra players can dynamically join or leave at any time during the cooperative Adventure so that the gaming never stops. 5 Unique environments with a total of 18 levels.
- More than 70 different Monster enemy types. Unique character melee weapons - build & upgrade your weapons with parts scattered throughout the game. Quickly alternate between melee and ranged weaponry.
- Interactive environments full of destroyable elements and physical objects. Powerful Boss Monsters await the player within each environment.
- Drivable vehicles for 1-4 players. Power up items to transform player characters into one of five powerful monsters: Mummy, Vampire, Zombie, Frankenstein or a Werewolf. 7 different competitive play modes.
- 12 player online support for competitive battle over 11 different levels. Deadly traps and environmental hazards make each intense fight a unique experience.
If you'd like to purchase a copy now, go here.
Related Game(s): Monster Madness: Grave Danger
8/12/2008 PSX Extreme Staff