Ratchet And Clank Future: A Crack In Time Features Listed
After Insomniac revealed the next entry in the esteemed action/platforming franchise, we immediately began waiting on fresh details and information. And thanks to the official PlayStation site, we've got the official description, which includes key features.
As you already know, the game picks up where Quest for Booty left off, and you once again venture out to rescue Clank from the evil Dr. Nefarious. Ratchet will have more than a few new gadgets at his disposal - including the cool-sounding Hoverboots - and you can once again expect some seriously fine visuals on your PlayStation 3. Here's the feature listing straight from the site:
- An original new adventure and story that answers many of fans’ most-asked questions and wraps up the story arc that started in Ratchet & Clank® Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank® Future: Quest For Booty.
- Non-linear levels with plenty of hidden areas to explore, and new gadgets like the Hoverboots that let Ratchet soar to new heights.
- All-new Clank gameplay and special “Time” abilities that bring new meaning to “past selves”.
- The series’ renowned arsenal gets even larger with brand new weapons, as well as weapons that players can customize with various modifications.
- New space gameplay that gives players the opportunity to engage in space battles, explore the surrounding star system, and discover hidden items and collectables.
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time is destined to be yet another huge exclusive for Sony's machine, and as always, Insomniac is destined to produce a quality title. This is one of those games that's going to be hotly anticipated, so whenever we stumble across fresh info like this, we'll keep you updated.
Related Game(s): Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time
4/6/2009 Ben Dutka