Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood: Details And Info Galore
If you're one of many who are anxiously awaiting Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, you'll be happy to know that a whole horde of details have hit the Internet.
The lengthy rundown tells us all about the characters, available weapons and equipment, new multiplayer modes, and the various classes. In addition to Ezio, we'll also see Niccolo di Bernardo dei Machiavelli, an Italian diplomat and political philosopher (ever read "The Prince?"), Mario Auditore, Ezio's uncle, and a few members of the Knights Templar and some allies, including the return of the very helpful Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci and Caterina Sforza, Countess of Forli. They also tell us about the ten available multiplayer characters, shown here (each of these will make an appearance in the single-player mode as well):
- Doctor: Uses a Syringe and wears a mask
- Courtesan: Uses a Fan, but also has Smoke Bombs, Power Charge, Morph Ability, and a Hidden Gun
- Executioner: Uses an Axe, and has a Disguise ability
- Banker: Uses a Claw, as well as Smoke Bombs, Morph, poison and decoy, disguise, speed boost, Throwing Knives, and a Hidden Gun
- Priest: Uses a Dagger
- Hunter: Uses a Switchblade
- Barber: Uses a Razor
- Merchant: Uh...not sure
- Harlequin: Limited Edition/Pre-Order Exclusive
- Officer: Limited Edition/Pre-Order Exclusive
In the single-player adventure, we'll see familiar items like the double hidden blades, swords, gun, spears and halberds, throwing knives, etc., but some new weapons, including the crossbow and new pistols, will also be available. Click through the link above to check out the various multiplayer abilities (some of which have already been listed up there), enemies, modes, and other details. Lastly, Ubisoft has implemented the Havoc engine for this new AC installment to combat the "ragdoll" effect when Borgia Messengers and other characters fall unrealistically from roofs.
This game has a lot to live up to, but we have confidence!
7/11/2010 9:07:25 PM Ben Dutka