Uncharted 2 Update: No More Exploits, Cash Award Changes
Naughty Dog is one of those developers that we watch very carefully, just because of a little series featuring Nathan Drake.
And while last year's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was indeed amazing, people often forget that it continues to boast a robust and fulfilling online multiplayer experience. Furthermore, the developers continue to make that experience better and better with frequent title updates. According to the Naughty Dog blog, title update 1.09 will be read to go today, and it will feature the following alterations for your playing pleasure:
- Changes made to multiplayer character skin system to allow for voices to be included with future skins
- Made changes to character game mechanics to prevent players from using exploits
- Fixed ability for players to “super throw” the treasure in Plunder matches
- Cash awarded per kill in Elimination has been increased to $750 per kill
- Enabled the ability for Naughty Dog to easily alter the amount of cash earned for individual Medals on a playlist or gametype basis and per-kill
They will also issue a LiveData update that rescales the Medal cash awards for Objective-based matches. The cash awarded for individual and kill-based medals in these matches has been decreased, while the Objective-based medals have been increased in value. Click through the link above to see the number details. You've likely already completed the single-player campaign for the game more than once, but if you haven't tried the multiplayer, you're missing out. It's pretty darn fan.
Related Game(s): Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
7/28/2010 10:21:01 AM Ben Dutka