2K Unveils Duke Nukem Forever Balls Of Steel Edition
The best way to celebrate Duke Nukem's long-awaited return is to go all out...balls-out, if you don't mind the term.
Today, 2K Games has revealed the Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition, which will be available alongside the standard edition on May 3. This special collectors package is exclusive to GameStop and Amazon in North America, so just remember it can only be purchased at those two locations. For $99.99, you will receive the following:
- Collectible bust of the greatest alien ass-kicker of all-time
- Numbered, limited-edition certificate of authenticity
- 100-page hardcover book: The History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault
- Duke Nukem Forever postcard series
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem sticker
- Duke Nukem Forever collectable comic book
- Duke Nukem Forever foldable paper craft
- Duke Nukem Forever poker chips
- Duke Nukem Forever mini-card deck
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem dice
As the press release says, Duke Nukem is "irreverent, politically incorrect, and uber macho," although we wonder if they're right about saying he's "one of the biggest and most recognizable brands in the interactive entertainment industry." ...he certainly is for those over the age of 25 or 30 but the young'uns are pretty clueless about this dude.
Well, either way, we hope it's good and we hope it's popular. The Duke deserves nothing less.
Related Game(s): Duke Nukem Forever
2/11/2011 10:22:12 AM Ben Dutka