Amplitude Kickstarter Successful, Game Set For PS3, PS4
They just made it. The Harmonix-developed rhythm game Amplitude has been funded on Kickstarter. They hit their $775,000 goal with less than a day left on the funding campaign.
There are still 18 hours left so if you want to add more to the pot, fell free. The team has already revealed some of the bands that will be featured in this revival; check 'em out:
- Anamanaguchi (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World)
- C418 (Minecraft)
- Danny Baranowsky (Super Meat Boy, Canabalt)
- Freezepop (FreQuency, Amplitude)
- Jim Guthrie (Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP)
- Kasson Crooker (FreQuency, Amplitude, Symbion Project)
- George & Jonathan
More to come! If you didn't know, this is essentially a sequel or revival of the PS2 classic, Amplitude, which was an instant cult hit. Revered by most critics and beloved by music aficionados everywhere, it was a game that rewarded reflexes and timing in an era before plastic instruments.
Now, Amplitude is headed to the PS3 and PS4 and I can't wait.
Related Game(s): Amplitude
5/22/2014 10:01:25 PM Ben Dutka