GTAV On PS4, Xbox One And PC Includes A First-Person View
Does GTA really need a first-person view?
Well, it can't hurt to check it out, right?
The new PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC iterations of Grand Theft Auto V will feature a first-person mode, and Rockstar has released more details:
It's only available in the aforementioned versions and it can be utilized in both the campaign and online segments. Here's a brief rundown:
- Only available in Xbox One, PS4, and PC versions
- Available with single button press, letting you switch between third- and first-person
- Includes first-person cover system
- Introduces new targeting system
- Will feature a more traditional FPS control scheme
- Thousands of new animations
- First-person mode will be available in both GTA V and GTA Online
Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One launches on November 18, and the PC version will follow in 2015.
Related Game(s): Grand Theft Auto V
11/4/2014 9:16:31 PM Ben Dutka