Unique GTAV Features For Dual Shock 4
Grand Theft Auto V on the new consoles will be a greatly improved experience.
In addition to a horde of technical updates, we'll get new gameplay features like that slick first-person view. Now, features specific to the PlayStation 4 have been revealed.
During some play time with the PS4 version of GTAV, Gizmodo outlined the unique Dual Shock 4 features. Check 'em out:
- Access GTA Online's interaction menu by holding the DualShock 4's touch-pad
- Phone calls and police radio sounds will emit from the DualShock 4's speaker
- Swipe the touch-pad up or down to change weapons
- Swipe the touch-pad left or right to change the radio station
- The DualShock 4 light bar will flash red and blue when you have a Wanted level
We don't yet know if the Xbox One or PC versions will have any unique features so for now, good news for PS4 owners. Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One launches in less than two weeks (November 18), whle the PC installment will be ready some time next year.
Related Game(s): Grand Theft Auto V
11/5/2014 9:19:03 PM John Shepard