Advanced Warfare Update: Requested Tweaks And Fixes
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is a great game, but all games can be improved upon.
Developer Sledgehammer Games is currently working on an update that will repair a few bugs and provide some changes suggested by the community.
As studio co-founder Michael Condrey said in a post at the company's website:
"Our team has been working hard on improvements to the game. We’ve also had our ears to the ground, listening to your feedback. Our commitment to continuing to support the game and community is as strong as ever, and we have the whole team focused on making the experience the best it can be."
The upcoming patch will deliver the following:
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
We may also see dedicated servers at some point. Are you having fun with this year's CoD installment?
Related Game(s): Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
11/9/2014 9:59:50 PM John Shepard