Bungie Gives Info On New Destiny Update
Bungie promised ongoing support for Destiny and that's exactly what fans are getting.
The developer has outlined a bunch of tweaks and alterations headed to the popular game; and this will include a way to preview items before you buy and arena adjustments.
As Bungie said over at their website:
"We're inbound with several bundles of joy in our hold. They'll land in the weeks to come. Some of them will give everyone new things to do and earn. Some of them will prepare the world you've conquered for some new arrivals, and push the boundaries. Your level of engagement will be up to you. Each of us finds our own level in Destiny."
Here's the full update list, which includes a plethora of great additions and improvements, some of which avid players will really appreciate.
- Channels for talking to matchmade teammates, if you so wish
- Exotic weapons that are stronger and more interesting to upgrade
- New gear to let you slip into something a little more Legendary
- That which waits in The Dark Below
- New shaders for your gear
- Ways to preview items before you spend your Glimmer
- Greater chances of “showers” in public spaces
- Adjustments to some arenas that needed better traffic flow
- New economies to equip you with upgrade materials
- Fixes, patches, and other invisible technical evolutions
- Some other tricks up our sleeve
- Maybe even a more generous Cryptarch (he'll still be sort of a bastard)
Bungie added that these are "broad strokes" and they'll flesh 'em out with more detail later. Also, don't forget that the game's first add-on expansion, The Dark Below, will be ready to go in less than a month (December 9).
Related Game(s): Destiny
11/10/2014 9:38:16 PM Ben Dutka