First Gameplay, Setting Details For Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Yesterday, we learned about the new Deus Ex in development at Eidos Montreal and now, more details have leaked online.
Apparently gathered from the upcoming Game Informer issue that will feature the title, these details certainly seem plausible but don't assume they're facts until they're confirmed.
Check out some of our favorite points (apologies for the wonky translation):
- Boss fights are made with the expectation of different styles of playing (stealth, open battle, etc.).
- The game's plot will be built to the events that occurred in the original Deus Ex.
- Environment will become more elaborated. Streets are closely packed with shops, transport - claustrophobia might break easily.
- Promise twice augmentations than Human Revolution. A few examples: Tesla (Jensen shoots a small dart of dominoes in which marks and quietly eliminates goals), Silent Run (allows you to run silently), CASIE (using it can analyze the mental state objectives and choose appropriate cues in dialogues), PEPS Gun (gun, leave the hands of the hero, allowing stun).
- The use of augmentations waste of energy, replenishes when Jensen did not use.
- Eidos has spent a lot of time to adequately shooting mechanics combined with stealth.
- AI opponents promise to make more intelligent.
- Battles partially affect the environment.
Let's hope we see a huge unveiling at E3!
Related Game(s): Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
4/8/2015 11:18:49 AM Ben Dutka