The Witcher 3's Latest Patch For PS4, Xbox One Detailed
Developer CD Projekt Red continues to work on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
A new patch has been released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game, and it implements a number of tweaks to improve the overall performance.
Here's the list:
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
The team continues to plug away, and another "pretty big update" will deliver a bunch of amendments to the game. That'll come along soon, which is good news. Finally, the game is becoming stable and reliable...about as stable and reliable as we all hoped it'd be at launch.
Related Game(s): The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
6/25/2015 10:15:33 AM Ben Dutka