Madden NFL 16 Patch In The Works, Will Release "ASAP"
Madden NFL 16 is a feather in the franchise's cap, but it still has some technical issues that need addressing.
Gamers are experiencing a few bugs out of the gate and in response, EA Sports has confirmed they're working to produce a patch "ASAP."
Creative Director Rex Dickson said on Twitter that fans "won't have to wait six weeks," referencing past Madden entries not getting their first patches until mid-October. As for what this update will fix, Pasta Padre has a brief list:
- Random encroachment coming out of the huddle
- Severe ratings regression in Franchise
- Ratings being boosted to absurd levels during Franchise games
- Broken SuperSim that gives QBs a number of carries that rivals starting running backs
- Custom playbooks not always appearing
- Draft classes that come in too high in certain attribute categories
I noticed a few funny little hitches when playing but it's nothing to get in a twist about. Most are funny rather than annoying but even so, a patch would be welcome.
Related Game(s): Madden NFL 16
8/26/2015 10:14:16 AM Ben Dutka