Here's What Star Wars: Battlefront's First Update Fixes
Day One patches and updates are all too common in today's gaming world.
And if you're wondering what the first patch for Star Wars: Battlefront fixes, Reddit user TeRmRan19 was nice enough to oblige.
While the game isn't officially available to the public until November 17, EA Access subscribers can play it today. They can only play it for 10 hours but that's better than nothing, right? At any rate, here's the changes offered by Version 1.01:
- Tweaked hero card spawn timers
- General bug fixes for the partner system
- Various fixes for getting stuck when existing Starfighters and ground vehicles
- General crash and stability fixes
- Online traffic performance improvements
- Various text fixes for all languages
- General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer
Previously, we learned the PS4 file size is notably bigger than the Xbox One version of Star Wars: Battlefront, and EA has already published a complete list of all the weapons, power-ups, vehicles and Star Cards. Also, click through the latter link if you want to check out the cool live-action trailer featuring Anna Kendrick.
Related Game(s): Star Wars: Battlefront
11/12/2015 11:08:27 AM Ben Dutka