Need For Speed Update Will Tweak That Awful Rubber-Band AI
The recent Need for Speed reboot wasn't a bad game.
It was actually lots of fun, even if one of it's primary drawbacks was the severity - and resulting annoyance - of the rubber-band AI.
The good news is that AI will soon become less ridiculous. Developer Ghost Games has detailed the game's first update and the changes come courtesy of player feedback. Hence, re-balanced AI is at the top of the list, which includes the following fixes and additions:
- More balanced ‘AI Catch Up’
- New Wrap Editor features:
- Mirror functionality
- Improved colour picker
- Hoonicorn and Morohoshi-San Diablo gifted upon completion of their respective narrative threads
- First look at Neons
- Early in development version on Morohoshi-San’s Diablo
- REP increase 50-60
- 3x Trophies & Achievements
- New daily challenges
- x30 new pre-set wraps
- General bugs, tweaks and improvements
The patch, which will be part of the first "Living Game update," should be ready to go before the end of the month. It'll definitely make for an improved racing experience!
Related Game(s): Need for Speed
11/16/2015 10:12:17 AM Ben Dutka