Battlefront Patch Fixes Bugs, Offers Some Balancing Tweaks
This week, the popular Star Wars: Battlefront receives its first expansion and, not coincidentally, its first major update.
This update, now available for all platforms, fixes a variety of bugs and delivers some balancing tweaks as well. This will help stabilize the experience for the Battle of Jakku DLC.
Below you can find the patch notes, as posted over at the game's official website:
- General bug fixes for vehicles and physics improvements
- Game modes balancing tweaks
- HUD UI adjustments
- Audio optimizations
- General crash and stability fixes
- Online traffic performance improvements
- Various text fixes for all languages
- General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer
- Legacy Controls should now work as intended
Battlefront set a new digital record when it launched. Are you one of the millions who are currently enjoying it?
Related Game(s): Star Wars: Battlefront
12/1/2015 9:14:29 PM John Shepard