Street Fighter V: A Pair Of Special Editions For Japanese Fans
See? Japan still gets all the coolest stuff.
Capcom has revealed a couple special editions of the anticipated fighter, Street Fighter V, but they're only confirmed for Japan at this point.
Capcom's Japanese online store boasts the two packages (as spotted by EventHubs): The first is the Valuable Edition (about $100) and the second is the Volcanic Edition (about $109). The former contains the following:
- Visionary book which features developer interviews
- Ryu, Chun-Li, Cammy, and M. Bison costumes
- Vital box (box for the game featuring special art and a move list)
- Code for 1,000 Zeni (in-game currency)
- Director's edition colours for all characters
- DVD with 60-minute guide for the game presented by Ryuichi "Woshige" Shigeno, who served as battle planner on the game
The Volcanic Edition includes all this, along with exclusive costumes for Ryu And Chun-Li and some additional Zeni. Both editions will be available on launch day in Japan, which is February 18. Street Fighter V arrives on February 16 in North America and Europe. Late last year, the developers revealed the final fighter for the hefty roster, Poisonous F.A.N.G.
Related Game(s): Street Fighter V
1/4/2016 10:52:52 AM Ben Dutka