PSXE Poll Update: Most PS4s Seem To Be Running Fine
After many reports of busted PlayStation 4 launch systems, we wanted to know how many of our readers had experienced major problems.
And it really depends on how you wish to interpret the data. On the one hand, we could be optimistic and say that nearly 92% of all respondents have a PS4 console that is working okay. On the other hand, you could also say that over 8% have reported a broken console.
That's not a very agreeable number in terms of reliability, even though we're only talking about a participating group of 729. Still, it's certainly a lot higher than Sony would want, provided the number is even close to accurate. At the same time, we are talking about launch systems and as time goes on, the reliability of the hardware will undoubtedly improve. And besides, we don't know how the Xbox One will fare; early reports aren't all that encouraging, it seems.
Now that you've had the PS4 for a while, what do you think about the launch lineup? Many have given it flak for not being stout enough, while others defend the number of quality titles (even if most of them are third-party cross-gen efforts). What do you say?
11/24/2013 10:35:39 PM Ben Dutka