New Battlefield 4 PS4 Patch "Increases Overall Stability"
The PlayStation 4 version of Battlefield 4 launched with all sorts of problems.
But developer DICE has been working hard to resolve the issues; they've already produced a patch that was supposed to fix many of the game's crashing issues. Now, the team has announced another update.
It's available now and it features fixes for both the single-player and multiplayer modes. Battlefield community manager Vincent V. Vukovic has said that the patch "should further decrease the amount of crashes and increase the overall stability of the game." Specifically, the update addresses the following:
- Fixed common crashes that could occur when changing weapons or maps.
- Reduced the probability of a corrupted save file in the single player campaign.
- Fixed a crash occurring when resuming the single player campaign.
- Fixed a bug where accessing PlayStation Plus subscription resulted in a connection error.
- Improved performance when shooting at destroyed Levolution objects.
As a way of apologizing for all the problems, DICE will hold a Double XP event for the PS4 version of BF4 next weekend. So take advantage of that!
Related Game(s): Battlefield 4
11/26/2013 10:10:02 PM Ben Dutka